Senior Citizen @ Chatrium
Special rates for all our Senior Citizen with 60 years and above to enjoy 62% savings at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok!
||Rate (Baht) starts from
||Now – 31 October 2015
|Grand Room – City View
|Grand Room – River View
|Grand Suite One-Bedroom – City View
|Grand Suite One-Bedroom – River View
|Grand Suite Two-Bedroom – City View
|Grand Suite Two-Bedroom – River View
- Daily buffet breakfast up to 2 registered guests
- In-room Wi-Fi and wired Internet access
- Welcome Fruits and Flowers in the room
- Daily scheduled Shuttle Boat Service between hotel and Taksin Pier
Besides all the above benefits included in this room rate, the below benefits are also additionally eligible to any reservations that are booked/made only from our Chatrium.com website. The below benefits are not applicable to any other bookings that are made from other third party channels.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary early check in at 08.00 am and late checkout 08:00 PM (subject to room availability)
- 3 complimentary pieces of regular laundry/pressing per day per room
- Free THB 500 Food & Beverage credit per room per stay
Terms and Conditions:
- This special offer is eligible to the guests whose age is 60 years and above only. This information will be checked from the given passport upon check; however, if the age criteria is not 60 years and above, the normal Best Available Rate will be applied accordingly.
- Full non-refundable prepayment of the whole period is required when the booking is confirmed.
- Cancellation is not allowed but the reservation dates may be amended provided that the number of room nights is the same. There is no penalty charge for such an amendment. If the new period is shorter, there is no reimbursement for the unused nights, while additional nights will be charged immediately. The amended reservation rate will be confirmed with the current Best Available Rate of the new stay period, which may not be the same as the rate of the confirmed booking.
- Rates based on single/double occupancy, subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax per room per night